← Previous Change
Next Change →
side by side
lines around each change
White space changes
07/17/05 22:32:27 (12 years ago)
= The Trac User and Administration Guide =
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the [http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/ Trac Project] itself.
== Table of Contents ==
Currently available documentation:
* TracGuide (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
* TracInstall -- How to install and run Trac.
* TracUpgrade -- How to upgrade existing installations.
* TracMultipleProjects -- Multiple projects on a single host.
* TracAdmin -- Administrating a Trac project.
* TracImport -- Importing tickets from other bug databases.
* TracIni -- Trac configuration file reference.
* TracPermissions -- Access control and permissions.
* TracWiki -- How to use the built-in Wiki.
* TracBrowser -- Browsing source code with Trac.
* TracChangeset -- Viewing changes to source code.
* TracTickets -- Using the issue tracker.
* TracReports -- Writing and using reports.
* TracQuery -- Executing custom ticket queries.
* TracRoadmap -- The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
* TracTimeline -- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
* TracLogging -- The Trac logging facility.
* TracRss -- RSS content syndication in Trac.
* TracNotification -- Email notification.
* [http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracFaq Trac FAQ] - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website)
== Support and Other Sources of Information ==
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the [http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/MailingList MailingList]. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.
If you are interested in commercial support, please [http://www.edgewall.com/contact/ contact Edgewall Software].